- Marketing expenses cockpit chart and database (Excel skill);
- Translation (Excellent English);
- We-chat and website update operations;
- Write simple articles;
- Contact supplier to produce some materials with the coach of Marketing members;
- Learning process and execution of printing materials and events.
- Bachelor's degree or above;
- Good command of English (Written/Spoken);
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PPT etc);
- Patient and careful;
- Outgoing and good at communication skills;
- Be able to work at least 3 days/week.